Winter

Winter

Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Changes in the Air


The weather man, Ken Clark at Accuweather who is my favorite. Thinks we should have a pretty cool weekend. So does Hanford so I am keeping my fingers crossed for even cooler weather. It would be so nice to wear sweats and lay around the house on a weekend. I don't know if I could let myself but I do think about it from time to time. You know how some people have dreams about going to exotic places on trips or buying fancy cars and clothes. My idea of total bliss would be to stay in sweats and lay around and read a book or watch a nice long movie in the middle of the day. That to me would be a treat. I don't even think about that yet, because I am not completely weed free around here yet. It is getting better but there are still a few weeds that need to be weeded and once the rains start it gets harder to hula-hoe because of the wet dirt. I will enjoy the weather and the weekend no matter what.
Sasha had her surgery. I can't wait until my bouncy happy dog returns. She is so sad and in so much pain. As I get older, I turn into more and more of a wimp.

No comments: