Winter

Winter

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It Feels Like Fall


This morning, if felt more like November 1st instead of just October 11th. I opened the door to look outside before the sun came up and it was so chilly. (I looked around for skunks first.)
The air has that foggy look that it gets around here, so it feels like maybe it is to early and my eyes won't focus. It is the weather though. I made my menu this morning for next week, so I hope it is dreary and cold.
I don't have much to say this morning because the kids were out late and I am grumpy. I stayed up to late sewing waiting for them to come home and then talking as they came in to tell of the places they had went and what they had done. I guess the Milk Duds I ate a midnight didn't help either. Along with the French fries.
Have a great Sunday.
To keep my mind on the day, it is after all The Lords Day,
"The God who rides storm clouds is also the God of Peace. The one who makes darkness His covering is also the Father of Lights."
"The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is over many waters...
The Lord will bless His people with peace."
Psalm 29:3-11

No comments: