Winter

Winter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday


This is one of the things that makes me happy. I love the blue with the yellow. Today I am very thankful it is Thursday. R. is taking Friday off and he is off on Monday so I will have a 4 day weekend. I read this this morning " Don't ever despise work. Make it an offering unto God. Learn to love your work. If you can't do what you like, then like what you do. (From Let Me Be a Woman.) " When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work---this is a gift of God." (Ecclesiastes 5:19)
One of the things I have been so conscious of lately of all of the privileges I have that I have taken for granted. Like getting to be at home and R. having a job. Not to mention living and working in a place I love. I have learned or have been made aware, how fast we could loose everything and it is only God's grace and mercy that keeps a roof over our heads. So it has made me so thankful for every day that God allows me to enjoy all that He has blessed us with.

No comments: