Winter

Winter

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Beautiful Day


This morning when I woke up, it is the way I love to see fall begin. I could open the windows, the sunrise was yellow and the sky was blue. It makes me a bit crazy, like when I was a kid I would just want to run around really fast. My legs turned into horse legs, and I could run all day. Then when I got older and I did get a horse, he did run all day. I never walked anywhere I could ride a horse. So those are the things I think of when I get up and it is going to be a beautiful day.
What is a nice thought for me today, if the trash men come and they pick up the very full green trash cans, I will have four, empty green trash cans, and a free day to work in a flower bed filled with old sunflowers, so I might get that cleaned out as a way of celebration of Labor Day. :) I always thought it would be a good day to have a baby, you know, Labor Day. :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

But then that would mean being pregnant all summer. :( It was bad enough waiting until June.

It's gorgeous today! I woke up at 7 to nurse the baby and crawled back into bed with him very quickly because I was actually cold! And I love the smell of cold mornings. It just smells so fresh to me. Happy Labor day!