Winter

Winter

Friday, September 11, 2009

Almost Chickens


This is a new picture of my new chickens. They have really grown up. I know I have a couple of roosters in the flock. They will have to go visit the feed store soon. One rooster is enough! Sometimes he is to much.


I think this is two little hens. I have thought maybe of getting rid of the hens too but in pairs with the roosters. I have too many chickens. Not to mention they are really wild. I am still undecided.
Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I never thought I would hear you say you have too many chickens.

Farm Girl said...

I know but it true. Maybe if I got rid of the old ones too it wouldn't be so bad.
It could just be today though. :)

Kessie said...

Look at all the little brats! The hybrids are so pretty. I just love their golden heads. I hope you don't have to get rid of too many ... they're so pretty.

Farm Girl said...

I was looking at them all in the backyard. It looks like a huge flock of tiny hen, and as I walked out they all ran up to me just like the big hens. Go figure, I felt bad for having thoughts about chicken pot pie. :)